Turkey & Broccoli Alfredo
Serving Size / Yield
- 1/2 pkg. (8 oz.) linguine
- 1 C. fresh or frozen broccoli flowerets
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 C. milk
- 1/2 C. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 C. cubed cooked turkey
Prepare the linguine according to the package directions in a 3-quart saucepan. Add the broccoli during the last 4 minutes of the cooking time. Drain the linguine mixture well in a colander.
Return the linguine mixture to the saucepan. Stir the soup, milk, cheese, black pepper and turkey in the saucepan and cook over medium heat until the mixture is hot and bubbling, stirring occasionally. Serve with additional Parmesan cheese.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with a Caesar salad. For dessert serve your favorite fresh fruit.
RECIPE TIPS: Substitute spaghetti for the linguine.
This recipe is brought to you by Campbell's®. Make Great Meals. Get Great Smiles. It's Amazing What Soup Can Do.