- Turkey Cranberry Wontons with Cranberry Dipping Sauce
- Dipping Sauce
- 1 C. cranberry sauce, homemade or canned whole berry
- 1 Tbs. prepared white horseradish, drained
- Turkey Cranberry Wontons
- 2 C. cranberry sauce, homemade or canned whole berry
- 1 1/2 C. chopped cooked turkey, skin and bones removed
- 1 med. onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 Tbs. soy sauce (lite ok)
- 1 16-oz. pkg. wonton wrappers
- Non-stick cooking spray
For dipping sauce:
In a small bowl combine cranberry sauce with horseradish. Stir to blend. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.Â Cover a large baking sheet with parchment paper. In a small bowl, combine cranberry sauce, turkey, onion and soy sauce. Mix until well combined. Lay 1 wonton wrapper on a smooth, dry surface. Spoon 1 rounded Tbs. of filling in the center of wonton. Lightly brush the edges of wonton with cold water. Bring two opposite corners of wonton together and press to seal. Place wonton triangle on prepared baking sheet. Continue with remaining filling and wonton wrappers. Lightly spray each wonton with cooking spray. Bake until wontons are crisp and light brown, about 12-15 minute. Remove from oven and transfer wontons to a serving platter. Serve immediately with dipping sauce.