Turkey Cutlets with Stuffing & Cranberries
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 pkg. (12 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Cubed Stuffing
- 1/2 C. butter (1 stick)
- 1 stalk celery, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 3/4 C. Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular, Natural GoodnessTM or Certified Organic)
- 1 can (16 ounces) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 8 turkey breast cutlets (about 2 pounds)
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/3 C. milk
Place 1 cup stuffing into a gallon size resealable plastic bag. Seal the bag and crush the stuffing with a rolling pin.
Heat the butter in a 4-quart saucepan over medium heat. Add the celery and onion and cook until they're tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in the broth and heat to a boil. Remove the saucepan from the heat. Add the remaining stuffing and mix lightly.
Spoon the stuffing mixture into a 3-quart shallow baking pan. Spoon the cranberry sauce over the stuffing mixture. Top with the turkey.
Stir in the soup and milk in a small bowl until the mixture is smooth. Pour the soup mixture over the turkey. Sprinkle with the crushed stuffing.
Bake at 375°F. for 1 hour 5 minutes or until the turkey is cooked through.
This recipe is brought to you by Campbell's®. Make Great Meals. Get Great Smiles. It's Amazing What Soup Can Do.