Turkey Sloppy Joes
Serving Size / Yield
- 8-oz. extra-lean ground white turky meat
- 1/4 C. frozen chopped onion
- 1 Tbs. minced celery
- 1 med. green bell pepper, diced
- one 6-oz. can low-sodium tomato sauce
- 1 tsp. malt vinegar
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ground pepper to taste
- 2 Kaiser rolls, split and toasted
- Crumble turkey in a large nonstick skillet, Cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, until turkey is no longer pink, about 3 minutes. Drain any fat from the pan.
Lower heat and stir in remaining ingredients except the Kaiser rolls. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
Divide the turkey mixture between the Kaiser rolls and serve.
Around The Web