- 5 Tbs. melted unsalted butter
- 1/4 C. sugar
- 1 1/4 C. graham cracker crumbs
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 C. sweetened condensed milk
- 3 grade-A lg. eggs, room temperature
- 4 oz. semi=sweet chocolate melted
- 1/2 C. caramel sauce
- 1/3 tsp. cornstarch in 1/2 tsp. water
- 1/2 C. chopped pecans, roasted
Cover bottom of a 10-inch springform pan with foil, wrap around edge, replace side of pan. Mix crust ingredients and press into springform pan and halfway up sides. Refrigerate 10 minutes.Filling:
Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add milk gradually, then blend in eggs. Divide in half and add melted chocolate to half,blending well. Alternate spooning in plain and chocolate batter. Mix caramel sauce with cornstarch and water,drizzle over cheesecake batters.Run spatula through to marble.
Bake at 300 degrees for 55 minutes. Batter will rise some around edges but not in the middle. Put directly into refrigerator,covered loosely with light cardboard cover. Refrigerate overnight. Remove from pan and foil. Place on serving plate and sprinkle with pecans.