Twice Baked Potato Soup
Serving Size / Yield
- 6 large golden potatoes
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 C. red onion finely chopped
- 5 C. Swanson® Chicken Broth
- 1/4 C. light cream
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Prick potatoes with a fork or knife and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove potatoes with tender.
- Once potatoes are cooled remove skins and mash and pulp.
- In a saucepan melt butter and add onions.
- Stir in broth and 5 cups of potato pulp.
- Place the broth mixture into a food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
- Return pureed broth mixture to the saucepan and stir in the cream and chives.
- Cook for about 7 minutes or until the mixture is hot.
- Spoon ¼ cup of remaining potato pulp into each bowl and add the broth mixture to the top.
- Add any additional desired topping and enjoy.
Around The Web