Two Bite Brownies
Serving Size / Yield
- 1/4 C. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 C. flour
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/4 C. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 C. butter, softened
- 1/4 C. applesauce
- 1/2 C. chocolate chips (optional)
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
2) In a bowl, mix together the butter and sugar. Add the eggs, applesauce, and vanilla and stir until mixed well.
3) In another bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, salt, and cocoa.
4) Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and stir by hand until combined. If using chocolate chips, mix those in as well.
5) Pour the batter into small muffin cups that have been sprayed by a non stick spray. Bake for 12 to 18 minutes until they are puffed up but still soft when you touch it. Make sure that you don't over bake.
6) Cool the brownies in the pan and on a wire rack. When cool, serve it to your guests.