Ultimate Grilled Steak
- 1/2 C. A-1. Original Steak Sauce
- 1/2 C. Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 2 small cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 2 medium beef rib eye steaks, about 8 oz. each
Mix steak sauce, dressing, garlic and oregano. Reserve 1/4 C. of the mixture. Pour remaining 3/4 C. mixture over steaks in re sealable plastic bag; seal bag. Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate. Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Drain steak; discard marinade. Grill steak 4 to 5 min. on each side or until medium doneness (160°F.) Serve drizzled with reserved 1/4 C. dressing mixture.