Vegan Apple Crumble
15 min preparation + 40 min cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 C. walnuts
- 1/2 C. pitted dates
- 1/2 C. coconut, shredded
- 1/3 C. oats
- 1/4 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- 6 apples
- 6 dates
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- In a food processor, pulse 4 of the apples until chunky and transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Process the remaining 2 apples with the 6 dates, 2 tsp. cinnamon and salt, until smooth.
- Mix both together and spread into the bottom of a 9x9" pan.
- In a food processor, grind together the 1 C. walnuts, 1/2 C. dates, coconut, oats and vanilla extract into a crumbly, yet moist texture.
- Spread the crumble over the filling.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
Around The Web