Serving Size / Yield
- 1 C. Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular, Natural Goodness™ or Certified Organic)
- 1 Tbs. cornstarch
- 1 Tbs. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbs. vegetable oil
- 4 C. cut-up vegetables (broccoli florets, cauliflower florets, baby carrots and sliced celery)
- 2 tsp. grated fresh ginger root or 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- toasted sesame seeds (optional)
Stir the broth, cornstarch and soy sauce in a small bowl until the mixture is smooth. Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the vegetables, ginger root and garlic and stir-fry until they're tender-crisp. Add the broth mixture to the skillet. Cook and stir until the mixture boils and thickens. Sprinkle with the sesame seeds, if desired.
This recipe is brought to you by Campbell's®. Make Great Meals. Get Great Smiles. It's Amazing What Soup Can Do.