Vegetarian Phyllo Pizza
- 6 sheets (17" by 12" each) fresh or frozen (thawed) phyllo
- 2 Tbs. butter or margarine, melted
- 4 oz. soft, mild goat cheese
- 1 6-oz. jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 C. grape or cherry tomatoes, each cut in half
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place 1 sheet of phyllo on ungreased large cookie sheet; brush with some melted butter. Repeat layering with remaining phyllo and butter. Do not brush top layer.
Crumble goat cheese over phyllo; top with artichokes and tomatoes. Bake pizza until golden brown around the edges, 12 to 15 minutes. Transfer pizza to large cutting board. With pizza cutter or knife, cut pizza lengthwise in half, then cut each half crosswise into 4 pieces.
Each serving: About 245 calories, 8g protein, 20g carbohydrate, 19g total fat (9g sat.), 29mg cholesterol, 387mg sodium.