Vegetarian Subs with Herb Mayo
- 6 individual whole-grain sub rolls
- one 6-oz. package soy deli slices, cut into halves
- 2 C. shredded lettuce
- 2 to 3 medium ripe tomatoes, thinly sliced
- one 4-oz. jar roasted red peppers, drained and thinly sliced
- 1/2 C. soy mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. prepared grainy mustard
- 1/2 C. minced fresh herbs of your choice
- 1 Tbs. minced chives or scallions
Combine dressing ingredients in a bowl and stir together.
Split the sub rolls lengthwise. Spread mayo along each half. Divide deli slices, lettuce, tomato slices, and red pepper slices among the 6 rolls. Serve.