Veggie Tikka Masala
- one 15-oz. jar masala simmer sauce
- 4 C. cauliflower, cut into small pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, unpeeled and diced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 C. frozen peas
- 3/4 C. canned garbanzo beans
- 1/2 C. carrots, thinly sliced
- 1/2 C. plain yogurt
Pour masala sauce into a large saucepan over medium heat, then add cauliflower, zucchini, peas, garbanzo beans, and carrots. Stir until coated.
Once the sauce is simmering, cover the pan and turn the heat to medium-low. Simmer for another 12-15 minutes or until cauliflower and carrots are tender.
Mix in yogurt, simmer again, then remove from heat and serve with basmati rice.