Velvety Shrimp, Cauliflower And Potato Bisque
Serving Size / Yield
- ½ head of cauliflower, chopped
- 4 med. White potatoes, peeled and diced
- 4 C. warm water
- 1 C. heavy whipping cream
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, washed, peeled, deveined
- 4 T. butter
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 T. dry parsley
- Salt and pepper
In a large pot combine water, cauliflower and potatoes, add in salt and pepper to taste. Bring contents to a boil, then add the whipping cream. Cover and let contents cook for about 15 minutes. Turn heat down to medium. While the veggies are cooking start cooking the shrimp. In a large skillet over a medium/high heat add shrimp, parsley and garlic. Sauté for about 3-4 minutes, or until both sides are done. Once shrimp are done take off heat and set aside. Using a hand immersion blender, blend the soup until smooth.
Serve topped with shrimp.