- 1 C. vodka (use low grade)
- 1 C. strong tea (1 C. hot water w/ 2 tea bags)
- 1 C. sugar
- 1 small orange juice concentrate
- 1 large lemonade concentrate
- (minutemaid is the best, I've found)
- 7 C. water
Steep the tea for 5 minutes. Combine 7 C. of water with sugar and heat to dissolve. Combine all ingredients and stir well. Pour in a large container and freeze overnight. Take out 1/2 hour before serving and use a large spoon or ice cream scoop to break up into slush and serve in glasses with spoons.