Serving Size / Yield
- 1 watermelon
- 1 quart fresh blueberries
- 2 C. Grape Nuts or similar cereal
1. Cut a 3x3 in. square log about 6x8 in. long from the center of the watermelon by cutting off the sides and end.
2. Slice the log in 3/4 in. thick squares. Cut square diagonally to form right triangles.
3. Puree the blueberries.
4. Spread the puree on a serving plate to imitate water.
5. Sprinkle the cereal on the edge of the plate to act as the land.
6. Place the triangles upright like sailboats on the water.
Photo courtesy of watermelon.org