Whiskey Sour Popsicles
Serving Size / Yield
- 3 C. cherries
- 1 green apple
- 1 lime
- 1 C. whiskey
- 1/2 C. of sweet and sour mix
- Pit cherries; set aside. Peel and chop apples and limes.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender and process until mixture is pureed. Mixture will be thick.
- Pour mixture into popsicle modls and freeze for about 2 hours.
- Insert popsicle sticks and let freeze overnight.
- For the sweet and sour mix: Place sugar and water in a sauce pan and heat until sugar dissolves. Add lemon juice and stir.
Around The Web