White Chicken and Artichoke Lasagna
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 C. cooked chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 lb artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 C. mozzarella cheese
- 1 C. Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 C. sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 C. whole milk
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 C. basil, chopped
- 12 whole wheat lasagna noodles, chopped
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Combine the artichokes, chicken, mozzarella, and tomatoes. Mix the cream cheese, whole milk, and spices until blended. Mix in the chicken combination.
Spread a quarter of the chicken mixture on the bottom of a greased 13X9 baking dish. Cover with 3 noodles and another 1/4 of the chicken mix. Repeat the process until all the ingredients are used.
Bake for 25 minutes or until heated through. Garnish with parmesan.