White Forest Cake
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 C. of All Purpose Flour/Self Raising Flour (Maida)
- 1/2 C. of Sugar
- 1 tsp. of Backing Powder
- 1 tsp. of Backing Soda
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tsp. of Vanilla essence
- 2 oz. of heavy whipping Cream and 1/4th cup sugar
- 1/2 C. of Milk
- 4 Tbs. of Whipped butter
- 1 C. of Pineapple Juice
- White chocolate to shred for garnish
- 2-3 Tbs. of oil
1. Pre-heat oven at 350 F
2. Take a big bowl. Mix flour, sugar, backing powder, backing soda and salt together.
3. Take another big bowl. Add butter and vanilla essence and whip them.
4. Add flour mix, milk and 1/2 pineapple juice in it and mix well.
5. Add oil and mix well.
6. Greese the cake tray with oil and pour cake batter into it.
7. Bake for around 25-30 mins.
8. Let it get completely cool at room temperature.
9. Take heavy whipped cream and 1/4th cup of sugar in a big bowl and whip it until it forms the texture of cream.
10. Cut the cake horizontally in two equal pieces.
11. Spread leftover pineapple juice on both the pieces.
12. Cover one piece completely with whipped cream and put second piece of cake on it.
13. Now, cover complete cake with whipped cream.
14. Shred the white chocolate with the help of opposite side of knife.
15. Cover all sides of cake with shredded chocolate. Make any design u love on top of the cake.
Submitted by: Sapna Mulchandani