White Wine Spritzers
Serving Size / Yield
- 3/4 of glass white wine, super-chilled
- 1/4 of glass club soda, super-chilled
- A lime slice
1) The wine glass should be filled halfway with the extremely chilled wine. In fact, the wine glass must frost - a clear indication of the wine being cool enough.
2) The club soda can now be splashed into the glass until its full three-quarters. If club soda doesn't suit your taste buds, you can also opt for lemon lime or ginger ale soda.
3) A slice of lime can then be taken and put on the glass rim.