Whole Grain Spaghetti with Olive Oil and Herbs
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 pkg. Eden Organic 100% Whole Grain Spaghetti
- 2 Tbs. Eden Selected Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp. grated lemon zest
- 2 Tbs. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 C. finely chopped fresh parsley, or tarragon
- 1/4 C. finely chopped chives
- 1/2 tsp. Eden Sea Salt
- freshly ground black pepper
Cook pasta as package directs. Drain pasta, reserving 1 cup pasta water. Return pasta to pot. Stir in olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, and herbs; season with salt and pepper. Add some of the reserved pasta water to adjust consistency, if needed. Serve.
Per Serving: 259 Calories, 6g Fat (21% calories from fat), 10g Protein, 46g Carbohydrate, 10g Fiber, 0mg Cholesterol, 301mg Sodium
This recipe provided was by Eden Foods. For more information about Eden Foods pasta, click here!