Whole Wheat Crockpot Bread
20 min preparation + 2 hour cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 C. warm reconstituted fat-free powdered milk
- 2 Tbs. canola oil
- 1/4 C. honey, or brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1 pkg. active dry yeast
- 2 1/2 C. whole wheat flour
- 1 1/4 C. white flour
- Mix together milk, oil, honey or brown sugar, salt, yeast, and half the flour in electric mixer bowl.
- Beat with mixer for 2 minutes. Add remaining flour. Mix well.
- Place dough in well-greased pan that will fit into your cooker.
- Cover with greased tin foil. Let stand for 5 minutes. Place in slow cooker.
- Cover cooker and bake on High 2 ½ - 3 hours.
- Remove pan and uncover. Let stand for 5 minutes. Serve warm.
Around The Web