Wonton Dippers with Creamy Chili Mustard Dip
- Wonton Dippers:
- 1/2 pkg. large wonton skins
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Your favorite spice or spice mix (optional)
- Creamy Chili Mustard Dip:
- 1/2 C. prepared mustard
- 1/4 C. chunky chili-style sauce
- 1/8 C. mayonnaise style salad dressing
Place wonton skins on non-stick baking sheets. Spray with cooking spray. Cut each skin into 3 strips. If desired, sprinkle lightly with favorite spice or salt. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
Yield: about 80 dippers
Creamy Chili Mustard Dip
Mix all ingredients together, tasting, and adding more chili sauce if desired. Refrigerate overnight for best flavor. Serve with meat appetizers of any kind or wonton dippers above.
M.L. Pearce, North Bay, ON Canada