Wood Family's Seafoam Green Salad
- 1 29-oz. can pears in light syrup, Bartlett pears
- 8 oz. pkg. fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 12-oz. container Cool Whip Lite
- 2 1/3-oz. boxes sugar-free lime Jell-O gelatin
- 2 Tbs. nonfat milk
- 1 jar maraschino cherries, cut in half for decoration
Drain the pears. Put the pear juice in a measuring cup and add enough water to make 2 cups of liquid. Make the Jello using the 2 cups of the liquid. When the Jello is dissolved, place in the refrigerator until almost set. Mash the pears. Mash the softened cream cheese adding the milk as you mash and blend this mixture until smooth. Add the pears to the cream cheese mixture. Put the cream cheese mixture and the Jello in the mixing bowl and blend together. Fold in the Cool Whip and mix all together well. Pour your Seafoam Salad into a pretty glass bowl. Put the halved cherries on the top for decoration. Chill well and serve.