Wormy Swamp Punch
- 20 assorted gummy worms (not the sour variety)
- 1 0.15-oz. pkg. artificially flavored orange unsweetened soft drink concentrate, prepared according to package directions
- 1 2-ltr. bottle lemon lime soda
- 1 46-oz. can pineapple juice
- 1 0.15-oz. pkg. artificially flavored lemon-lime unsweetened soft drink concentrate
- Gummy worms, gummy fish, gummy alligators, etc., if desired
Press about 20 gummy worms into bottom of 12-cup bundt or tube pan. Pour 6 cups prepared orange-flavored drink mix over gummy worms in pan. Cover; freeze until frozen (at least 24 hours).
At serving time, place soda, pineapple juice and lemon lime drink mix into punch bowl. Stir to mix. Run bottom of bundt pan under warm water to release ice ring. Place ice ring in punch bowl.
Garnish with gummy worms and other gummy candies, if desired.
*Substitute 6 cups of any prepared non-carbonated orange drink.
If you don't have a round pan to form the ice ring, you can make wormy ice cubes. Place a gummy worm in each ice cube tray cup and fill with orange drink mix.
Large plastic punch bowls are available at party supply stores. Make sure the top opening is at least 11 inches so that the ice ring will fit.