Zesty Lime Chicken
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 pounds chicken drumsticks
- Thinly sliced onions
- Vertically sliced bell pepper
- Garnish with sliced limes and cilantro
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Blend together limeade concentrate, soy sauce, celery salt, and garlic powder in a medium bowl.
Coat chicken with the mixture and place in a greased baking pan (9x13 or whatever you prefer). Add in sliced onions and bell pepper.
Cook for 60 minutes, baste occasionally with the mixture throughout the process.