Serving Size / Yield
- 2 Zucchinis
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Lemon Pepper (or Regular Pepper)
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Onion Powder
- Pam (or any low/no fat cooking spray)
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F and line a cookie sheet with tin foil.
2. Slice your zucchinis like fries and place them in a single layer on the cookie sheet.
3. In a little mixing bowl, mix all of the seasonings together. Feel free to add more seasonings!
4. Take your Pam (or low/no fat cooking spray) and spray the zucchinis with a light coat. Then sprinkle the seasoning mixture on the zucchinis.
5. Bake for 25 minutes or until you start to see some browning.