5 min preparation
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 1/2 cups garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 C. zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 C. sesame tahini
- 1 C. water
- 1/4 C. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. garlic, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher salt
- In a food processor, combine the beans, zucchini, tahini, water, and lemon juice and puree until smooth, about 1 minute.
- If necessary, add more water until desired consistency is reached.
- Add garlic, salt, and pepper and combine.
- For best taste, allow to rest for at least 1 hour to allow flavors to meld.
Recipe provided by Erin Dow, Expert Chef, Guiding Stars Licensing Company
Around The Web